Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The stress is getting to me...

Tonight I am really struggling. I guess the fear I have over an echocardiogram with heart complications has settled in. Ava still has none of the initial symptoms but did start peeling around one of her fingernails today. I immediately called the specialist. He reassured me that her inflammation numbers were so low on Saturday that it is difficult to think that the treatment would have been all that helpful. I pause and take a deep breath...please pray for us.

2 comments:

Bill and Jenn said...

Wishing you the peace that passes all understanding.....
Love you guys. Praying for you!

Rachel H said...

Libby, every step of this trial, you have been such a wonderful example of trusting God's heart. You and Carl have acknowledged that He is in perfect control and sought His wisdom. Every Mommy is prone to worry! It is in our nature. But you have risen above your worry to seek God's face and trust His will. What an amzing witness you both have been!