Tomorrow Ava has her echocardiogram (ultrasound of her heart) at 11:45 am. We will consult with the pediatric cardiologist after. I will be so relieved to have some answers. You can pray she cooperates so they get a good picture (getting a 2 year old to lie still for 30 minutes is a miracle within itself). I'll be sure to let you know the results by tomorrow evening. Carl is in Montana so I may not have a chance until after I get the kids in bed.
Now for the comic relief...
Henry wanted me to count in Spanish to him while I was brushing his teeth and I was happy to comply (it may be the only thing I've retained from college Spanish :)). As I was tucking him in, he got very quiet and said, 'Mom I want to tell you something...(pause, for effect I'm sure)...Chloe (Henry's imaginary mom) can speak Chinese and Spanish."
That was it. Nothing more. She's got skills. What can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have LOVED to have met Chloe when we were there... Heck... I would have settled to even have a conversation ABOUT her with Henry!! Cracks me up. :)
I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow morning!!!
Post a Comment