Thursday, August 7, 2008

Photos

Ava continues to sleep well and eat better each day. Her peeling has remained confined to only her right pinky. She does not seem to have any of the other stage 2 symptoms (vomiting, dirahea, abdominal cramps) sometimes seen in kids with Kawasaki's. I am viewing all of this as a positive. I asked the doctor to send me the photos he took last Wednesday. At this point her rash had greatly subsided and the more telltale signs had arrived--the cracked lips, red tongue, bloodshot eyes, and red palms. You can see in her eyes that she was one sick little girl. We are so grateful she is feeling better.



2 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Holy cow. A lot has happened in the last few weeks since I birthed my child. I just caught up on your blog. I am glad to see things look to be moving in the right direction for little ava. What a roller coaster you have been on especially for a prego mama!!!@!
Praying for you.
W

Rachel H said...

Oh, poor, sick Sweetie! She feels just lousy!