Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drum roll please...

We are thrilled to announce that we are joyfully expecting the arrival of Baby #3! We are only a mere 4 weeks pregnant so your prayers are welcomed for the health and spirit of this little one. The baby will hopefully arrive in early January (as my due date is January 10th). So far I'm feeling great but check back in a few weeks to see if the morning sickness and fatigue have set in.

Henry called some of our family today and told them the 'surprise'. He is currently addicted to phone numbers, calling and chatting with people, and (fortunately and unfortunately for some) has even memorized some numbers. He was enthusiastic about our news but just as enthusiastic about telling people about the toy rabbit (a little Schleich animal) he got today. A true four year old through and through. He also told Nana and Aunt Cabrini (aka Nini) that we were naming her Charlotte (the name of Cabrini's daughter) 'so we can have 2 Charlottes!'. He is convinced it is a girl and currently 'does not want a brother'. We'll see how that goes.

We just wanted to share the news with you!

4 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Congrats to you and baby Charlotte. Hope you don't feel sick. I have 3 more months to go, but it looks more like I have 3 more days.

Annie Bizzi said...

Soooo happy for you all! We'll keep you in our prayers--I'm so excited!
Andrea

Rachel H said...

YAY! CONGRATS!! I am super excited for you!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! The world needs to be filled with woderful babies from God-loving families. The Posedels are THRILLED to hear the news. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.