Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MIA

A sad lament...I lost our small digital camera this weekend at the beach. I fear it lay amongst the sand, having fallen out of my pocket. With it, treasured photos lost. So sad.

We were blessed with unseasonable warm weather the latter part of last week. We enjoyed it thoroughly and spent ALOT of time outdoors. We even planned a spur of the moment trip to the beach, had a wonderful time with Andrew and Leah who joined us, flew kites, built sandcastles, ate delicious food (and the kids slept well!). It was great. I did not realize the camera was gone until we arrived home.

Thankfully Carl brought our new fancy camera (thank you Tio Rico) and all is not completely lost! Here are a few images from this weekend.


Henry flying his fish kite--he was an ace!


The beautiful sunset--aren't we blessed by the beauty God gives us?


Ava mastering the water bottle (she really is impressive)


Daddy's kite flying form


Ava in her shades--she loves them (obviously)

No comments: