Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I stand corrected

After a little tweaking, the bubbles work. Actually they work quite well (I am sort of sad to say) and so they are at work in our bubble machine. We played outside all afternoon last Saturday. Henry perfected his 'big brother cartwheel' (a very enthusiastic somersalt). We are so grateful that the sun has decided to stay with us an warm us up! Here are the bubbles (and Henry) in all their glory.

P.S. Henry gave Ava some bubbles to drink and mommy promptly called poison control! Yikes! After we all know how they were made it almost made that morning sickness a reality!


Henry beginning his 'big brother cartwheel'. Note the massive bubbles coming out of the bubble machine (we have more photos of them but Blogger is being finicky about downloading them).



The approach




The 'cartwheel'. Check out that form--watch out Mary Lou Retton...

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Now that i ssome sommersault!! I love the pointed toes!