After our fun and luxurious Sunday and Monday, Bev offered to watch Ava while Henry was at school on Tuesday. I decided to head home to clean (it is always such a luxury to have things all clean at once). I am so grateful for the help of all our family! Compared to my ususal schedule it sort of feels like I'm on vacation! Carl also came home early from work today--I really am feeling spoiled!.
Just when things are going so well, I decided to take a quick trip to the store with the kids yesterday afternoon. I have to say it was THE WORST trip we've ever had. It was the kind of trip that I feared while I was pregnant with Ava, I was that person that people stare at because her children can be heard across the entire store. Henry had a MASSIVE screaming, crying meltdown and Ava refused to sit in the cart (about 3/4 way through the trip. Remarkably I was very calm and almost giggling to myself as I tried to coax him to calm down while making sure my not-yet-two year old had not toddled off behind me. Oh the joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And it only gets better, my friend!
Post a Comment