Beautiful rhodies from Grandpa B and Lulu's yard
We had a wonderful Mother's Day beginning with a spa day for my mom, my sister and I on Saturday. I had a facial and it was quite luxurious!
On Sunday we had brunch with Nana, Grandpa B and Lulu at our house. We made a menu that was all egg-free so Ava could indulge and it was all yummy with the exception of our tofu quiche (which was good in theory but it did not set up properly and was more like dip with a crust--yikes!). It was fun to all be together.
Then, after nap time (even I got a nap--hooray!), we headed to my parents' for dinner. Carl and Holly made an incredible meal--polenta with lamb and asparagus--it was divine! A good time was had by all.
We are so grateful for our mothers and grandmothers!
A pensive photo of Nana taken by Henry (he is becoming quite the photographer!)
Ava and Grandpa B enjoying a puzzle and each other!
Ava adopted my gift bag as her 'purse'!
Such a cute couple!
Auntie Holly with her favorite cherubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment