If you'll indulge me, below is a video (in its entirety as I am learning how to download the videos and post them) of Henry at school this week doing show and tell. His first inclination is always to bring a car, but when I can dissuade him (or his teacher gives a certain parameter) he has chosen a bird. First, the peregrine falcon, and now, a peacock. I had to scour the internet to find a peacock for Henry as they are not readily available in stores. He has been really interested in them since a trip to the Portland Zoo about two months ago where we saw one. Here he is!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Show and Tell
If you'll indulge me, below is a video (in its entirety as I am learning how to download the videos and post them) of Henry at school this week doing show and tell. His first inclination is always to bring a car, but when I can dissuade him (or his teacher gives a certain parameter) he has chosen a bird. First, the peregrine falcon, and now, a peacock. I had to scour the internet to find a peacock for Henry as they are not readily available in stores. He has been really interested in them since a trip to the Portland Zoo about two months ago where we saw one. Here he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment