Well it has been 17 months since Ava came down with her horrible Kawasaki-like virus and 12 months since her symptoms improved dramatically and now I can say that she is finally all better. There is little that brings me more joy than to see her healthy skin and smiling face. There were times when I worried if she would even see her 3rd birthday (as I could not figure out why her body was not improving last fall). We are grateful to God for the blessing that Ava is and especially for her renewed health!
Monday, November 30, 2009
All Better
Well it has been 17 months since Ava came down with her horrible Kawasaki-like virus and 12 months since her symptoms improved dramatically and now I can say that she is finally all better. There is little that brings me more joy than to see her healthy skin and smiling face. There were times when I worried if she would even see her 3rd birthday (as I could not figure out why her body was not improving last fall). We are grateful to God for the blessing that Ava is and especially for her renewed health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darling Girl! I am so thankful she is fully recovered...and so spunky too!
Oh, she is beautiful! What a blessing she is!
Post a Comment