Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wish me luck
Two weeks from today (Thanksgiving morning) I am doing a 4 mile run at the Oregon Zoo--The Turkey Trot--it's a fundraiser for the zoo. It will be the first time I have EVER done an organized run of any kind. Chances are the weather will not be optimal (by a long stretch) but hopefully that will not dampen my spirits (or my legs). Carl has been a great encourager and my partner in training. The kids will also do a 1/2 mile run (if they want to). My goal is to do this run and a 10K before I turn 35...we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do it! Running in a huge group is SO much fun and keeps you going for a long time. Have a great time!
Way to go, Libby! I will be rooting for you from afar.
how did it go Libby?! Hope you enjoyed it. I need to get back out there and RUN again. Wish I had a running buddy around. . . :)schwartz
Post a Comment