Elyse is a very quiet and content baby. She smiles often but does not often laugh. However, she has the happiest belly laugh when we are graced with it. About 90% of the time it is Miss Ava who evokes it. There must be something there--a sort of sister synergy we cannot see but can hear in the sweet laughter of this child.
On a warm day in August I heard her belly laugh and discovered Ava was throwing a beach ball out on our patio. I grabbed the video camera and, well see for yourself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your girls always bring a smile to my face. Love those giggles!
So cute! And I love her little thumb-sucking :)
well, it is pretty hilarious. :)
i don't know why, but this video made me cry - i haven't cried about my mom in awhile, but it broke my heart momentarily to think of all that she didn't get to see with these amazing little ones. i hope they know what a loving aunt she would have been and wish so much they could have met her. sorry to be such a downer with such a joyous video. it just really got to me. love you guys!
I can't stop smiling. That is SO cute! The little joys in life....auntie holly
Post a Comment