Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Teacher Libby

Henry has not uttered a word about missing school since it ended on May 22nd. This week, however, we have turned that corner. He rediscovered his backpack and first thing in the morning is ready for Teacher Libby to do circle time and get on with the lesson of the day. I have to say I was taken aback the first day with nothing in particular in my teaching arsenal and getting Ava to go with the program is its own challenge, but we've been able to put together some simple lessons that have satisfied his curiosity and....next week he has Wet n Wild Pirate Science Camp at his school! The timing could not be better and it will give me some time to organize my thoughts and activities for the rest of the summer!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Great job, Libby! I hope you treasure these times teaching Henry!