Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My little peacock

Since we've been home, Henry's love of peacocks has been renewed. He announced this week that he wants to be a peacock for Halloween. Hmmm....I have some serious costume hunting to do! He really wanted a peacock beak and crest so I streched my creative juices, took him to the craft store, and we created away! I am not too crafty but grateful that he was satisfied with our creations. He expecially loves the crest (pipecleaners and pom poms). It is a bit difficult to see in this photo but at least you can get the gist!

1 comment:

Bill and Jenn said...

My favorite part of that picture is Ava's facial expression-- She's looking at him like "what in the world are you wearing?!?" Love it.
And props to you and your creative juices! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!