We had a wonderful Easter celebration this year. It kicked off with the ceremonious tradition of the Sanders Easter Egg Hunt. Upon waking, the kids followed clues in eggs that led them to their Easter baskets. It was great fun. Then we went to church and spent some time reflecting on the wonder that Jesus' resurrection is. After church we enjoyed brunch at Illahe with my family (I forgot our camera--but we spent a good portion of our time chasing our kids around!). Finally we capped off the day with dinner at our house. Grandpa B, Lulu, Nana and Uncle Robert joined us. Everyone contributed and we had a delicious feast! Ava had a particularly good time having her chin shivered by Grandpa B. She kept reaching for his had so he would do it again and then started making noises so she sounded funny while he was doing it. I thought I captured it on video, but apparently I didn't (I really should not be in charge of anything semi-technical). Likewise, my photos don't really do the day justice but here are the few I have...

Henry having a very serious car (and key) conversation with Lulu

Cheers with Nana!

Ava helping herself to some appetizers
No comments:
Post a Comment