After a bit of a hiatus (Jan. through mid-March) Chloe has re-entered our daily lives. Now she also drives a Tata in addition to her blue Smart Car and undoubtably she is a younger (21), thinner (117 lbs.) and more lenient mother than I. Not to worry, I find myself totally amused--especially when he tries to negotiate with me based on what Chloe allows him to do in Portland. Oh, and Chloe had a baby too. Henry took care of it the other day while Chloe went to work.
Similarly, Henry is no longer content just to identify cars. Now they are HIS. On more than one occasion he has insisted (almost to the point of refusing to get in our car) that he is going home in his (fill in the blank) car (whatever happens to be parked near us). When asked where he keeps all his cars (which must number in the hundreds), he quickly replied, "In my parking garage in Portland". Of course, what was I thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm cracking up. I LIVE for Chloe stories! This kid has such a vivid imagination, I LOVE IT! Keep 'em coming, Henry! :)
Glad you're back blogging! Missed your stories. Wouldn't we all love to be 21 and 117 pounds again?!
Post a Comment