Thursday, November 22, 2007

So many reasons to give thanks...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We went to church in the morning followed by a wonderful brunch hosted by my parents at Illahe where both of our families dined (my camera battery was charging so I don't have any photos), but we had a wonderful, relaxed time.

Then, after nap time, we had a gathering at our home with a non-traditional but less stressful spaghetti dinner followed by football! We are so grateful for many, many things in our lives--our children, our families, our health, each other--and I am reminded what a tremendous gift each day is. Here our a few photos from our evening.



Special reading time with Lulu


Uncle Robert and Henry examining a cell phone


My sweet girl


Pure joy with nana


Lulu and Nana


The evening crew

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

What a wonderful day! I love to see pictures on your blog of all the family members that I never get to see!