Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's baaack!, Chloe update, and my bubbly buddies

Well, needless to say, the melatonin hasn't made a bit of difference. So, in my desparation, I did the unthinkable. I gave back his binki (which, by the way, he hasn't used since before his third birthday). I am cautiously optimistic, but so far we've had much better sleep the past two days. Seeing as I'd exhausted all other options, this was the only thing left I could think of to try. He thinks it is quite novel and it stays in our cupboard unless he is in his bed, but if it helps get him sleeping again then so be it!

I thought you'd all like an update on Chloe as well. Yesterday Henry informed me that she took him ice skating. She had pink ice skates and she bought him a blue pair (for the record Henry hasn't ever been ice skating before--at least not with us!). Today he told me she was in Hawaii on vacation. This lady has quite the life! She is a part of our every day. I am amazed at her persistance. She's been around since July...about the same time the sleep problem started...hmmmm

The kids LOVE bathtime. They'd probably both stay in indefinitely if we'd let them. Tonight I snapped a few photos of them in all their bubbly glory!


No comments: