Here are some photos from October that I found of Henry fingerpainting. Or shall we say body painting? He had a REALLY good time and was tinged blue even after rigorous scrubbing! I really do think these are the last pics I have that were taken vertically (though I'm sure you don't believe me!).
Here is a better photo of Carl's pumpkin handiwork. We'll be sad to see them go.
Miss Ava had 6 teeth come through this week. All four molars and the next two on the bottom--so she doubled her amount of teeth this week. Ouch! She continues to make us smile and make her opinions known (by signing more or please). She has favorite songs in the car, added hot, octopus, and 'whoo'ing like an owl to her vocabulary this week, and can identify your eyes, nose and mouth if you ask her to (and of course, clap for herself once she's done it!). She also loves to raid the pantry so I have to be careful not to leave it open. She will find anything, taste it, and drag it around the house saying 'cra-ca' (aka cracker). Here are some photos of her chasing a neighbor cat around our backyard. She LOVES animals and a kitty encounter is a highlight of her day!
Also those favorite jammies (aka kitty pajamas) I mentioned before that she brings to us--here she is wearing them as happy as can be.
1 comment:
Libbs, and here I thought Lexy's 6:30am wakeup time (post Daylight savings time change) was bad!!! You must be exhausted-- I can relate. It's like life with a newborn! Oh, what bliss 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep would be. :) Hang in there. Let me know if the melatonin works... I might have to reset Lexy's sleep cycles if she doesn't get back on track. ;) Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment