Here is Henry posing with the 'Love Bug' valentines bag he made at school. After we got home I realized that I am really going to have to step it up next year. Ours were certainly the simplest valentines and we did not attach any candy (what was I thinking!). Thankfully Henry's not quite old enough to care. He was just thrilled at all the treats he got from his friends...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Sending love to you--our family and friends!

Here is Henry posing with the 'Love Bug' valentines bag he made at school. After we got home I realized that I am really going to have to step it up next year. Ours were certainly the simplest valentines and we did not attach any candy (what was I thinking!). Thankfully Henry's not quite old enough to care. He was just thrilled at all the treats he got from his friends...
Here is Henry posing with the 'Love Bug' valentines bag he made at school. After we got home I realized that I am really going to have to step it up next year. Ours were certainly the simplest valentines and we did not attach any candy (what was I thinking!). Thankfully Henry's not quite old enough to care. He was just thrilled at all the treats he got from his friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment