Friday, December 14, 2007
Hen-EEEEE
When both kids nap, Ava generally wakes up first (as she sleeps longer at night) and the first word she utters upon awaking is her brother's name (pronunciation noted in title). When I explain he is sleeping, she is not deterred and proceeds to knock and call out his name at his door. When it doesn't open, she is overcome with sadness...here is the photo progression...(thankfully Henry is a very sound sleeper).



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny!!! I just love this blog thing. What a fun way to see the kids in their everyday lives.
love you much!
Abbey
Very funny. And thank God Henry sleeps through it!!
(sidenote: Lexy and Tori both have that same shirt-- Yay Target!-- They can all match miles apart!)
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Love you!
Jenn
Hilarious! I love Ava's little hair cut. So cute!
Post a Comment