Honestly, this bear is the biggest stuffed animal I have ever seen. It completely dwarfs any fair prize I have ever seen. Ava LOVED it!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Christmas Wonderland
Today we went to the Christmas Wonderland in Albany (a town about 20 min. south of Salem). It is a free event (you can bring canned food to donate--but it is totally free!) put on by a group of volunteers that love Christmas and has been going and growing for over 30 years. It is perfect for young kids as there are many Christmas scenes and running train sets--even Santa! It is all indoors (but not heated) and is lined by lit trees (hung from wires) that were donated by Weyerhaeuser (how resourceful they are!). The kids had a great time and the weather was very cold but sunny.


Honestly, this bear is the biggest stuffed animal I have ever seen. It completely dwarfs any fair prize I have ever seen. Ava LOVED it!

Honestly, this bear is the biggest stuffed animal I have ever seen. It completely dwarfs any fair prize I have ever seen. Ava LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment