Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October summary

As I was not as on the ball as I would like with my blogging this month, here are a few moments I would like to include before the month's end!

After a rainy start to October, we've had several weeks of sunny weather. Here are the kids at Nelson park enjoying some time outside.





This year Salem has a new indoor play park which we have joined. We are very grateful to have a place to play when it rains! Here are Henry and Ava having fun. Note Ava on the car. Her brother's passion has not escaped her. She loves to drive and play with his cars and even makes a vrroommm noise while she "drives" them.




Also a very girlie girl, Ava loves to dress up. Tonight she insisted on wearing her piggy towel around the house before bed. She already picks out her favorite jammies and brings them to us for her to wear.



Ava (aka Accessory Girl). Ava also loves shoes...anyone's shoes. Here she is with Henry's shoes on over her footie jammies and in my shoes showing how big she is. Like the pajamas she brings the shoes to us and insists that we put them on her. Also with my pink purse (notice the sheer joy on her face). She is so fun.





In closing, here are a few stories to share.

Mr. I love you. Henry spontaneously says "Mommy, I love you" and "Daddy, I love you". He says it so sweetly. It makes our hearts melt. He also thanks God for his sister every night (which is wonderful to behold). And he has decided that he likes to hold my hand and lay with me while he falls asleep (which generally takes him less than 2 minutes). There is nothing like watching him sail off into dreamland. He is so tenderhearted. I am glad to remember these moments when I am faced with his strong 3 year old will.

No comments: