After taking her first step on August 19th, Ava finally started to make walking her main mode of transportation last week. Here she is in action!
She recently started saying her own name (which actually comes out more like Anya)--but it is so much fun to hear! She also still only has 6 teeth (my children are truly record-setting in their ability to be late teethers!).
Henry started preschool in mid-September and despite his trip to the principal's office (Day 4), he has been loving it. Our tenacious little boy is learning that when given two choices, making up your own third option doesn't always fly...
These photos are from his first day of school. Please forgive the fact that they are horizontal...I haven't figured out how to rotate them yet! You'll get the idea anyway.
He loves entering the world of his imagination and often pretends to be a bear, a bird, a monkey, or his favorite...a baby. Actually even if he is an animal he is usually a "baby bear", etc. He is tons of fun to play with and is at the most endearing stage of wanting us to play with him as often as we are able.
And below I am attaching a few photos from our trip to Iowa this summer to visit family and attend the beautiful wedding of Eric and Abbey Henderson!
5 comments:
Awesome, I love it that Ava is walking!
Cool!
Maybe you can host a Blog Seminar at Cuzfest this summer?!?
TIo Rico Be Bloggin'
I'm so glad you are into blogging now. We will be able to see "A day in the life of...' With the kids changing so fast, it will keep us up to speed! Linda C
Love the Blog, and I'm glad that you were inspired! :) I will definitely enjoy watching Henry and Ava grow!!
Your kids are so beautiful! Can't wait to watch them grow! Now Owen and Noah will be able to recognize them by name for CuzFest!
Post a Comment