Monday, January 18, 2010

Riddle

Q: What do 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010 have in common?




A: Babies in this home. (Henry, Ava, Elyse, and baby #4)

That's right, for those of you who don't know--we are expecting another bundle (probably around the end of August). We feel so blessed (though we were surprised) and so far I'm feeling really pretty good.

7 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Oh my word. Speechless. Glad you are feeling good. Congrats. But they do say if you have 3... might as well have 20.

Susan Sanders said...

You are such good parents, you should have a dozen!

Kelsey Wilson said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

Linda C said...

Congrats! Even numbers are so nice. Hope you continue to feel great!

Rachel H said...

I do see a pattern developing. Wonder what 2012 will hold? :-) All at our house are just thrilled for you guys! Praying for a healthy baby and easy pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

WOW! congrats. so excited for you guys. -schwartz

Annie Bizzi said...

Awesome news! You guys are quickly gaining on us!
Love to you--I am so excited!
Andrea