Catching butterflies--Ava is so pleased with her birthday crown ('just like Nana's') and her wand. She bippity, boppity, boop's all around!!!
Snacks and decorating butterfly wings. They were such a sweet well-behaved bunch of girls!
Ava on her flower for the game. They had to fly around and when the music stopped, land on a flower. I drew a flower out of a cup and whoever was on that flower got to come have some nectar with a silly straw...um, I mean proboscis!
Our big 3 year old being serenaded...
Yummy cupcakes decorated with butterflies...
Opening gifts with Kiana as her right-hand helper!
Snuggles from Grandpa B
Elyse and Michelle (mom of Ella and Elyse's godmother)
Carl and Henry had a good time too. They went to the Little Northfork with my Dad (Henry's first time swimming in a river) and drove the very zippy Mini Cooper all around outside the party!
2 comments:
Darling, darling party. I do miss out of pink floaty things having all boys! You did a great job, Libby!
God certainly knew what he was doing giving you kids with these wonderfully creative imaginations. Clearly, the apples didn't fall far from the tree. :)
I hope we can still be friends when I tell you I've never heard the word "proboscis" before. :) Maybe you can come down to LA and be my mom for a while??
Love you, Libbs.
And please give Ava and her cute new haircut a big birthday hug for us!
p.s.- Lexy has said more than once during breakfast, "Hey Mom, how 'bout we go to Henry's house today?" And then we break out the map and go through the whole OR/CA explanation for the umpteenth time. :) I guess she enjoyed her stay with you. (We all did!)
Post a Comment